CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Yay to Maggie!

Maggie is just the best ever! She posted some pics of Sadie's first swinging experience! I didn't even know she had a camera so this was such a sweet surprise!! Daisy is pushing Sadie in the first pic and then it's Jake and Sadie in the second. We love our cousins!!

Also-- more props to Maggie for the fabulous embroidered Sadie shirt!! A treasure for life!!





2 comments:

TADDy Daddy said...

maggie if u read this. i had a wonderful time just hangin. i really had some tears in my eye just watching your little daisy take care and play with my little girl sadie. lets try and do that more. love u. love tadd

topfam said...

That was so fun! Its also such a total "JOY" to read all Kara's posts and see how much you all love each other. It makes my smile big!! I love you ~Maggie