CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Dayz

Wow! What a crazy week it has been!! Tomorrow will be the last day of my Children's Literature class and then I will have 1 1/2 classes completed. This one was pretty intense for sure, but I learned soooo much!

Major props to Taddy Daddy for making it all possible. I truly have the best husband ever.

Also, a big THANKS to Brielle for tending Sadie girl. Looks like they all had a great time! Molly & Sadie are so dang cute together! I had to "pirate" this pic from Brielle's blog so I hope it shows up!













1 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O i so glad you got a blog- I had no idea. YEAH! I promise this is way better than myspace. You can pirate pictures from me anytime you want and I can always email them to you too if you would like. I loved Sadie girl she only cried for a second and then was so happy I hope she taught Molly a thing or to about crawling.