CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy's Girl

There just isn't anything better than watching Tadd with Sadie. Her eyes just light up when he walks into the room or she sees him. He is such a wonderful Daddy. He's so much fun and such a "hands on" Dad. He's been helping out so much with the housework since I've been in school and going crazy. He's the best and I just couldn't do anything without his help. He brings light into my days, my eyes and my heart. We love you Taddy Daddy!!

5 comments:

TADDy Daddy said...

Kara, Thanks so much. Sadie and I love you so much. Your the best mommy ever. Thanks for working so hard on your classes and getting 4 A's. We love you. Love, Tadd and Sadie

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Who doesnt love Taddy Daddy? He is the greatest guy ever. I am just impressed he can do piggy tails on a wiggley little girly. Way impressive I know that takes mad skills. Love you guys

Kaesy said...

Yes yes please come visit me and snug with Baby Max. And I can't wait to meet little Sadie girl. So excited!

Kevyn said...

Tadd, that is the greatest picture of you and Sadie. Gosh Kara, you are the BOMB. 4 A's is the Greatest! Way to go!!! Luv, Kevyn

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Hey weird thought. I have had MOlly in swimming lessons for the past week she has one more week. I was thinking of putting her in the next session just because she loves it so much but wanted someone to do it with me. I think it is just every two weeks a new class starts. Let me know if you are interested.