CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mama

Yippee!! It finally happened! 10 1/2 months later Sadie has begun to say ma ma!! She has been saying da da, daddy, dad since she was born it seems. G and D were her first sounds, soooo it's been a while!!

But---with Father's Day here I'm so glad she can look at him and say Daddy!! What a great dad tadd is!! Sadie just adores him, and I do too!

We've been hangin' at the pool the last few days and Sadie has been in heaven!! She just loves every minute of it! Becky and the girls came over to swim today and she couldn't stop watching them, she soaks everything in!

As for me----2 classes down, 2 A's and 2 to go!! ug ug ug---

4 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

o i am jealous, I want Molly to say that so bad. She doesnt call Clint Dada yet, but says the word or sounds all the time.

TADDy Daddy said...

hi 2 my 2 girls. i love u both so much. love tadd

Lyndy Butler said...

Hi! Well, Kaesy and I were ambassador buddies at Dixie for three years. and we lived together for about a year. I love that girl so much! She is amazing. So are you. I am so impressed with all that you are doing. Wife, Momma, and soon to be Master Teacher. You are super woman Kara!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Hey another little tid-bit! I have been thinking a lot about how my tending adventures might be this next coming school year, and I would be glad to tend little Sadie as much as you need. I know we talked a little about like 2 days a week, but I can do more if you need so let me know what you are looking for. Lub ya!