CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas


We had the most magical amazing Christmas ever! It was so much fun this year with Sadie. She just loved all the houses decorated with the lights. When we'd drive she'd say "oooo pretty" and point at the lights.


She enjoyed helping me wrap presents----or more like enjoyed unrolling all the paper and playing in it. She also loved ripping the bows off the neatly wrapped packages. (I began hiding them after that)


We spent Christmas Eve day up in goonah with the family. We had so much fun eating, opening presents, and playing in the snow. There were a couple of 4-wheelers, a snowmobile and a sled and tube in tow. The cousins had a great time together and Tadd and I got to go on a little romantic 4-wheeler ride in the snow.


I was sooo excited Christmas Eve. I don't know if I've been that excited since I was a kid! I was excited for Sadie to come out and see all the wrapped presents and especially her new little bike that wasn't wrapped. She was pretty groggy when she first woke up, but came out of it when she saw her bike! She immediately climbed up it to check it out. She also got some fun toys, books, a cabbage patch and a glow worm too. It was so much fun helping her rip the paper off these things and watching her excitement to play with her new toy. She loved everything I'm pretty sure!


Later that day Julie and Gary came over for some yummy Honey Baked Ham and some more gift exchanges. We were happy, comfortable, and content by the end of the day and ready to just relax under the Christmas tree lights.


Merry Christmas to all and thank you for all of the wonderful gifts we recieved!!

1 comments:

Kevyn said...

Hi Kara and Tadd, such cute pictures of all of you. I especially like the ones of Tadd reading books to Sadie. Good luck with all of your Masters Stuff! You are getting way too smart for me. Luv, Kevyn