CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Precious Memories

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 5, 2008

Curly Top

We've been wanting to get some curls in Sadie's hair for so long. I finally found some curlers and couldn't wait to try them out! I got Sadie nice and occupied (eating in the high chair) and went for it. Rolling as fast as I could go! She was so sweet to let me get them all in and here is the "look."It truly is amazing that she didn't pull them out and kept them in ALL NIGHT!!!! It was like Christmas morning taking them out! We just didn't know what we'd get. Well----we got some pretty tight little curls! She looked like a little Shirley Temple. I think next time we'll use a few of the bigger sizes. Here's a look at the final product---

AND-----jus a few other shots of our cute little Sadie Girl~

5 comments:

Nicole and family said...

Oh my goodness!! she is sooo cute with those curls! I geuss kevyn convinced me to make a blog for my family so now I canleave comments.
Love ya.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Holy Cow! If that isnt the cutest curley sue I have seen. What a cute little lady-its weird she doesnt have any curl considering you have tight curls. How beautiful. I think she looks so grown up and o so cute. Pics yes, just after swiss days I am totally bowed out!

Kaesy said...

She's darling either way....
And I SO can't decide who she looks like.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Those are some pretty cute curls!!! Sadies hair is so great. It makes me jealous. She is such a doll.

Kevyn said...

Wow, I didn't think Sadie could get any cuter, but it looks like she did with those curls! I think I came over and saw you guys like a day after or so when she had a little curl left. Gosh she's cute! Glad to see your still blogg'n a little Kara. Luv, Kevyn